Skip to content
66270 Adult Home Energy Inspection
66271 Adult Home Electric & Natural Gas Safety
66272 Adult Home Electrical Safety
66273 Adult Home Natural Gas Safety
66274 Adult Home Water Safety
Call Before You Dig
66401 Call Before You Dig Electric
66407 Call Before You Dig Natural Gas
Ask the Superexpert
66121 Ask the Superexpert about Electricity & Natural Gas
66122 Ask the Superexpert about Electricity
66123 Ask the Superexpert about Energy Efficiency
66125 Ask the Superexpert about Natural Gas
66127 Ask the Superexpert about Electricity, Natural Gas, & Energy Efficiency
66128 Ask the Superexpert about Electricity & Energy Efficiency
In Case of Emergency
66399 In Case of an Electrical Emergency
66402 In Case of Emergency Gas
66141 Electricity & Natural Gas FAQ
66142 Electricity FAQ
66143 Energy Efficiency FAQ
66144 Fire Safety FAQ
66145 Natural Gas FAQ
66147 Electricity, Natural Gas, & Energy Efficiency FAQ
66148 Electricity & Energy Efficiency FAQ
66274 Adult Home Water Efficiency
Home Water Inspection
Is your household doing as much as it can to help save water?
Print this checklist
and do this inspection to find out.
1. Do you keep your shower to 5 minutes or less, or take half-full baths?
2. Do you collect and reuse water when you can, such as when waiting for shower or sink water to heat up?
3. Do you turn the water off when brushing your teeth and soaping your hands?
4. Do you run the dishwasher only when it’s full, and use the short cycle?
5. Do you flush the toilet only when necessary, and not use it as a trash can?
6. Have you installed water-saving fixtures such as low-flow toilets, faucets, and showerheads?
7. Do you wash clothes in cold water, do only full loads, and use the short cycle?
8. Do you fix all leaks as soon as you notice them?
9. Do you keep a pitcher of water in the fridge instead of running the tap to get cold drinking water?
10. Do you wash fruits/vegetables in a partially filled sink and then rinse quickly under the tap?
11. Do you wash your car either at a public wash or by using a shutoff nozzle on your hose to limit water waste?
12. Do you limit outdoor water use by not overwatering lawns?
13. Do you sweep driveways or sidewalks instead of hosing them down?
Go to Top